Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to All !

It's all bought ... made ... and wrapped ... & now under the tree!

With a sigh and relief that it's finally here ... I want to wish each & every one of you a very Merry Christmas!

Yes ... I'm up now at close to 4 am ... because I had a big nap earlier ... after a get - together buffet with my sis Cathy & her family. Food glorious food! What more could one ask for?!!

That to me is the best part ... enjoying it all with family ... after all the stress of getting to this point!

I am glad to report that I did indeed finish my knitted project for my DD ... there were sparks flyin' off them needles I tell ya ... to get it done!

Well ... must perform my last duty of Christmas morn ... to get the stockings hung!

Merry Christmas to All ... & to all a Good Night!

All The Best ... Love & Hugs ... Marie

No comments:

Blog Archive