Sunday, February 27, 2011

And Still They Won't Let Me Be!

Well ... apparently even sealing up the bead box didn't help ... like the perverbial "moth to a flame" ... there's no accounting for what the creative mind insists on visualizing!

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing ... and I really love what I've done ... but just cannot seem to get my brain to focus on stitching. I did do several mending projects ... thinking that having a needle in my hand might help ... but no ... it didn't.

These new pieces will incorporate fabric ... and one of the ideas is a new CQ embellishment.

Eventually these will be destined for ArtFire ... sorry ... no sneak peaks ... guess you'll just have to wait! I'll let you know when I have them up ... though it won't be for a while.

Must get going ... it's past one already ... and still have lots that I need to get done today!

No comments:

Blog Archive