Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jenny's Farewell Dinner

So a bunch of us got together tonight at Boston Pizza for a lovely dinner & a few laughs.

Took a while to get seated ... someone penned us in for Sunday instead of Saturday ... but made up for the wait with some free munchies until the table was ready. There was 15 of us in all ... so it had to be a big table!

After dinner we gave her her big card ... and as we guessed ... she loved it! It'll take her hours to read the whole thing ... but she started tonight ... & will read more when she gets home!

Several of the gals brought cameras ... so am hoping I can get some pics later.

Long day ... off to put my feet up & relax.

4 comments:

Pat Winter said...

Marie, For some reason my emails to you can't be delivered. I've been trying to let you know, YES! on the project we discussed for your submission. Sorry I had to put this here.
Smiles,
Pat

Marie Alton said...

Hi Pat ... Okay ... but that's weird! I'll e-mail you seperately again & see if you can reply so we can chat further.

Thanks for letting me know!

Hugs ... Marie

Lesley said...

Hi Marie, I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful 'snowflake' which arrived yesterday. I now have TWO! How lucky is that? They are hanging in my window and look fantastic when the light catches them. Thank you again. Blessings

Marie Alton said...

Hi Lesley ... glad to hear that your wee gift arrived & yiu are enjoying it so much!

Hugs ... Marie

Blog Archive