Friday, March 25, 2011

Block Pieced ... & Ready To Stitch!

I decided to stitch it by hand instead of machine ... but must zig-zag the edge ... so will pop over to see my sis Cathy ... the seamstress extraordinaire ... who always has machines at the ready.
It's been a while since I've done any stitching ... let alone a CQ block ... that darned beading bug really had me mesmorized for the longest time ... but now I'm so ready to play with ribbons & threads again!
Must run ... have to work at noon so best get moving!
Hugs ... Marie

Added later ... the zigzag actually ended up on her serger ... for an awesome edge!

2 comments:

Marie Alton said...

Okay ... Blogger Help recommended a couple of things and joy of joys I was fianlly able to get this posted!

Had to update Browser to Google Chrome ... then update settings to ? most current? or something ... whatever ... it worked!

So if'n you find yourself in the same spot ... just letting you know what worked!

MosaicMagpie said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your block and the stitching!
Deb

Blog Archive