Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stitched All Day!

It's been a very productive day ... as I spent most of it stitching.
Had a few other things to do that I managed to squeeze in ... like eating ... but as nothing in the outside world required my attendance & as I had the day off I just stayed in my jammies and stitched away.

I got quite a lot done on my Sendai block ... and will hopefully get some scanning done tomorrow night so I can show you what I've added.

One seam I did last night was in Kreinik gold cable Herringbone to which I added some leaf pairs in YLI Pearl Crown Drab Green & some Colonial Knot florettes in same but in Cranberry.

Today I added a seam with half wagon wheels using Ribbon Floss ... another with Cast-on scallops ... a Feather Stitch vine with bullion leaves Bullion-tip Lazy Daisy flowers ... and covered most of one patch with large green leaves worked in short-end Fly Stitch.

I've also pinned a small piece of lovely lace in place and will anchor that down next.

I think that's pretty much it for today.  Time to get horizontal ... have an early start tomorrow!

1 comment:

Linda H said...

Sounds lovely Marie. Can't wait to see it.

Blog Archive