Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Food For Thought ... The Numbers Add Up ... to 111

I want to share with you something that I actually received via e-mail that piqued my interest because I tried it and ... weird as it may seem worked every time! 

Try it yourself ... and do the calculations for others in your family and just see how uncanny the results are!


This year we're going to experience four unusual dates - 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 - and that's not all!

Take the last two digits of your year of birth - now, add the age you will be this year. The result will be 111 - for everyone!!

This is the year of Money!

Also this year, October will have - 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays and 5 Saturdays. - This happens only every 823 years.

Wierd!



4 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

That is absolutely crazy cool!!!

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

I always wonder who sits down and figures these things out, don't you? This is interesting. Where is the money though? For me it will probably be $1.11 ~ lol. Take care, Connie

MosaicMagpie said...

Very Cool!
Deb

Marie Alton said...

Hi All!
Gwen ... gotta agree ... it's crazy cool ... freaked me out when I did the math for all family members ... and tonight at work shared this with staff ... and all of their numbers worked ... I do not know how the math works out ... but it just does!

Connie ... Hahahahahaha ... ROTFLMBO ... my sentiments exactly!
I think it has to do with the original e-mail which instructed to forward to x-amount of people & then to expect results within 4 days ... I can do that for you if you want to test it out!

Deb ... I agree ... freaky ... but very cool!

Blog Archive