Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Crazy Quilt Gatherings - Issue 2 Up For Preview!



It's official ... and it's another awesome edition of Crazy Quilt Gatherings from none other than the incredible Pat Winters ... and will be available for you this weekend!

You can preview the latest edition here.

I'm so excited about this one ... because it features a special block that I'm thrilled to share with you all ...something I created some time ago ... entitled Twilight in the Fairy Glen!

This block was my submission to "another" magazine's annual Calendar Contest. 

While it didn't win a coveted spot in their calendar ... I personally felt it was some of my best work.

So ... check it out!

I'm thrilled that Pat asked me to submit my work for her CQ Gatherings ... this marks my sixth published piece ... I hope you enjoy it!

Love & Hugs

Marie

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

o0ooooh - now I have an extra special reason to hope my copy soon arrives in the mail!! Yay for you Marie - can't wait to see it.

Blog Archive