Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday The 13th!

Are you superstitious?  Does a Friday the 13th spook you?

I for one love them!  My daughter Melanie was born on one ... and I know three people who have their birthday today ...Deb & Moe from work ... and my dear sis Nadine!  Hope you all had a great day!

I'm still working away at Amy's first Mothers Day gift ... took soooo much longer than I thought ... but nearing the final stage & hope to scan at some point over this weekend ... and will visit her on Tuesday to deliver ... so pics will be forthcoming shortly thereafter!

Time flies so fast ... the Twins are nearly 9 months now ... Amy recently told me about the differences in their food adventures ... funny how their palates vary ... one seems to be  a "meat & potatoes" kinda guy ... while the other seems to have a more adventurous food spirit ... taking to the likes of Brussel sprouts, mango & turnip!  Kids , eh?  They are such a surprise!

Well it has been a long & busy day ... and while that's a good thing ... it's also tiring for an old broad!

Time for feet up and some Tube Time!

Later ...Marie

No comments:

Blog Archive