Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's Show Time !

While I like the exposure on the Web ... Artfire in particular ... to share my wares ... every once in awhile I like to "get out there" & personally share my creations with the public!

Such an opportunity recently presented itself ... a Christmas Bazaar / Fundraiser for  local dance studio.

My dear friend Jen (a former neighbour) has two girls who are very talented & very involved in dance ... at the Alison Darling Studio ... which is a stone's throw from here & where this event will be held.

It's a mere $20 to have a table ... plus I get to hang out with Jen for a few hours ... and that is worth the price of admission alone! 

I'll have an assorment of goodies to share ... from earrings to Potpourri ... so it should be fun.

Will fill you all in with the details when it is done,

No comments:

Blog Archive