Monday, January 23, 2012

Life Is a Carnival ... Two Bits a Shot !

That's about how it's been for me the past couple of weeks ... you know ... like being at a carnival ... where there's so much going on ... distraction at every turn ... it all comes at you from so many angles that it's hard to focus on any one thing.

I'm kind of feeling like a circus juggler ... with a whole lotta balls in the air ... & God forbid one should fall ... and send everthing off kilter!

Right now I'm trying to make sure that my requirements are complete for our Dealer Changeover ... and that has to be my main focus.  That all happens within the next few days ... and I still have lots to do.

That's only on the work front ... so let's throw in some other personal requirements ... like dentist & doctor appointments ... and other family issues ... OMG like I said ... a real juggling act!

So ... bear with me while I get past all of this ... and I'll hopefully have some free time soon to share some things I've been wanting to!

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Hang in there my friend - life will settle down at some point. Try to find time with all the juggling to just sit and have a few minutes stitching. It will do you good.

Marie Alton said...

Hi MA ... i'm doing just that ... hanging in! The worst is over methinks ... and as I have the weekend off ... I will try to get in some stitching time ... along with a whole bunch more things that I'm planning to reveal very soon.

Hugs ... Marie

Blog Archive