Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Robot? Umm ... No! ... Just a Beadin' Machine!

I had to laugh ... even though it was annoying to have to do a "word verification" for each individual post as I added each of the pieces to the Hearts for Betty blog.  I'm guessing that not too many people do that many posts in one day!  But I swear ... I am not a robot!

However ... I am a beading machine!  The gals at work are some of my biggest fans ... and they want to help out with this fundraiser too ... so I'm making even more pendants for them (no stitchers in the bunch ... so no embellishments).

Ohhh and last night before I drifted off to sleep ... I had this cool vision for a creation ... and it was the first thing on my "To Do" list today!  I'm quite thrilled with how it worked out!

Sorry ... cannot show & share ... as it is intended to be one of the prizes for the Grand Prize Draw at the end of the Hearts for Betty event!

But hey ... you may have a chance to win it! 

Hugs ... Marie

No comments:

Blog Archive