Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Two In One Day?

Pfft ... I could do that standing on my head with one hand tied behind my back ... after posting 125 in one day!  However ... as I recently realized ... I have been a somewhat "tardy blogger" ... heck ... even blitzed my own Blogiversary!  January 25th ... 4 years ago ... is when I started this. 

Not surprising that I missed it ... January 25th this year was Inventory Day ... and Dealer Changeover Day ... so I will forgive myself for being otherwise distracted!

I've noted some Big-time milestones for some fellow bloggers recently ... and wanted to share them!

Linda H. over at Stitch Lines has been blogging for 3 years now ... and close to her 500th post!
I remember helping her get started back in the early days ... but once she figured it out ... woohoo! ... she was away to the races and hasn't looked back!  It's always a joy to see her new creations & check out the things she has to share ... including excursions, events and even Oh-so-yummy recipes!  She often shares spectacular photos ... of her gardens ... her sidekick Ollie (a wonderful Maine Coon ... very similar in appearance to my own Kota ) and sooo much more! 

The Incredible Ms. Pat Winter recently hit the 600 Follower mark on her Blog!  How amazing is that?!!

Pat has amazing talent ... her stitching pace & grace are second to none ... and I am proud to count myself as one of her Followers!  She is one of my fave Bloggers ... and dearest on-line stitching pals!  Kudos to you my dear for keeping CQ out there ... and for sharing it so prolifically with the world!

You do us all proud!

I myself am getting close to another milestone ... closing in on 400 posts!  Okay ... so it's taken me longer to get there than some ... but it shall be recognized with the pomp & circumstance deserved ... and ya ... that'll be just cause for a celebratory Draw! 

Stay tuned for that ... real soon!

Hugs ... Marie

PS ... forgot to mention the change in my "look" ... February is that special LOVE month ... just had to add some Hearts!

3 comments:

Linda H said...

So very kind of you, Marie, to mention my blog... thanks!
Congrats on your 400th post milestone as well..

black bear cabin said...

happy late blogiversary :) keep on posting!

Marie Alton said...

Hi Linda! You GO girl! I meant every word ... it's always a joy to see what you've been up to & check out your stuff!

Thanks Lisa ... Oh yeah ... I'm gonna keep at it ... just like you!

Bloglandia ... a wonderful place full of sharing our lives!

I look forward to it always!

Hugs ... Marie

Blog Archive