Thursday, May 31, 2012

Presents ... in the Mail!

Okay ... while I have to admit to having a pretty substantial stash of CQ supplies ... ribbons, threads, & fabric out the wazoo ... there were several dainties that I just seemed to have no stash of at all!

Well ... gotta fix that!

Enter Thearica Buuroughs ... whom I have recently become aquainted with during the Hearts For Betty extravaganza!  She is Sane & Crazy ... but tending to the latter on her awesome website ... where she has some wonderful embellishments available ... and I recently placed an order with her that arrived today!

It was a special treat ... to open after a long & very busy day at work.  When I arrived home ... my DD Mel was hanging out with some of her friends out front ... and asked if I had checked the mail.  I had earlier ... before going in to work for noon ... but the mail hadn't arrived at that point.

And while she unfortunately didn't get any mail  she was hoping for ... I did!  Yay!  Presents for me!

Literally ... it was!  Thearica wrapped my order in some lovely paper & tied ribbon around it like a present!

My order consisted of a quantity of various pieces of Venice Lace, several butterfly & heart beads & one special Czech Glass button (the last one available) and all of it was totally wonderful!

You must have a peek at all of the lovely things Thearica has to offer!  You can click on the  icon I've put in my side bar ... for CrazyQuiltingSupplies.com.

They are soooo much more awesome in person than shown!  Her prices are so reasonable too ... just go see!

Hugs ... Marie

No comments:

Blog Archive