Sunday, October 7, 2012

MMMmmm ... Smells Good in Here!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canuck friends! Hope you're enjoying your lovely Fall weekend!

First of all I'm thankful that I managed to get a whole long weekend off ... and secondly that Chef DH assumed total command of the feast today! It was sooo good!

He did a small turkey complete with stuffing ... Garlic Mashed Potatoes ... carrots ... Rice-stuffed Red Peppers ... and lots of gravy to smother it all in! There's also Coffee Cake & Apple Pie ... but I think I'll get into that ... later! Just too full right now.

Think I may need a wee nap before getting to the clean-up!

Hugs ... Marie

3 comments:

Linda H said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Marie! Enjoy your weekend off work!

black bear cabin said...

Happy Thanksgiving...and enjoy the time off :)

Gwen Buchanan said...

Yummmmmm. this sounds delicious!! I can't wait to get full at dinner time!.. glad your day was great! cheers1

Blog Archive