Friday, March 29, 2013

It Must Be Spring!

Hello everyone!  OMG ... just realized that it's been sooo long since my last post ... bad blogger!

All of that snow I showed you in my last post has finally melted ... the robins are back ... and I see some tulips peaking up.  Today was lovely & spring - like ... sunny ... about 12 celsius ... and the day off to boot!  It's all good.

Prompted me to start thinking spring ... got some cleaning done ... opened up the front & back to let some fresh air blow through ... and dumped that "snowy" background to something ... while not here yet ... greenery that will be here soon.

Easter is here on Sunday ... & April is here on Monday ... a few more weeks & the Garden Centre will be open.  Yup ... let's kiss winter goodbye!

Wishing you all a Happy Easter!

Big Bunny Hugs ... Marie

3 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Yay I love the green!!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Have to say how much I love the new background - makes me think of hobbits (can you tell I'm a Lord of the Rings fan?).

Marie Alton said...

Hi Gwen ... ya me too ... sick of white & grey ... need some green!

Hi MA ... Funny ... the Shire crossed my mind too when I saw this!

I read ALL of the books in the series LONG before they turned them into movies ... but loved the movies too!

Today was awesomely springy ... topped out at 17c ...windy but so lovely & warm!

Noticed many of the bushes (lilac especially) are budding ... so day by day the signs are encouraging!

Hugs ... Marie

Blog Archive