Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's Been a While . . .

Hi All ... Yes I know ... I've been a tardy blogger ... again ... life just has me wrapped up in chains right now ... bound to having to deal with my current dilemmas ... without much time to do much else ...creatively or socially.

It's just one of those "challenging" periods in one's life that I'm dealing with right now ... no matter how hard I try to make it work ... curve balls come at me from every angle ... and sometimes it takes all of my energy just to make things work.

I do enjoy checking out what everyone else is doing ... despite my lack of substance ... and thank you for sharing your creative pursuits!

Hugs ... Marie

4 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Hang in there Marie!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Life does get in the way of the things you want to do and we completely understand. Also know it's a busy season at 'the tire'. We're heading off to BC next week...can't wait!

Linda H said...

Hang in there... it will get better.. it always does. We all go through crazy busy periods...

Marie Alton said...

Hi All ... appreciate your support ... and I do know that things will get better once I get things all sorted out ... it's like wading through a pile of crap to to find a pony ... long story short ... an inspirational likeness from years ago.

Blog Archive