Monday, October 13, 2014

A Very Happy Thanksgiving!

We Canucks celebrate our Thanksgiving today ... and hope each & every one of you had a marvelous day ... surrounded by family & or friends ... enjoying a fabulous feast!

OMG ... think I had just a bit too much of that awesome ham ... stuffing ... yams & carrots!  Just about ready to fall into a digestive coma ... and when I have room ... I must have one of these ...




Spice Muffins with Pumpkin Frosting!
Melanie made these just for us ... and bartered a few with friends ... for some
other homemade treats ... like chocolate chip cookies.
 
 
And while that would normally be the "icing" of my day ..... it was something completely different.
 
 
 
 
My nephew Christopher ... on bended knee ... proposing to Amanda!
 
Her reaction ... priceless ... a perfectly wonderful moment!
 
And of course she said ... YES!
 
It was a Thanksgiving weekend that his parents were married.
 
Brenda passed away many years ago ... but I'm sure she's squealing with glee up there in Heaven.
 
A very Happy Thanksgiving to all!
 
Love & Hugs ... Marie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Blog Archive