Saturday, December 13, 2014

Introducing ... My 2014 Collection!

Hello All!
 
I am pleased to present my 2014 collection of hand knit & crocheted original designs!
 
I had hoped to have  this up much sooner ... but my photogragher is a busy gal .. and we still need a second session ... as some of the items somehow got missed in the first shoot.
 
Simply click on the Artfire link in my sidebar ... to see how busy I've been!
 
Here's a short preview ... some of my personal faves ...

 
Black Turkish Lace Shoulder Shawl

 
Camo Cable Cap

 
Denim Cable Headband

 
Fucshia Cable Pillbox

 
Marble Fedora
 
But wait! .... There's more!
 
Hugs ... Marie
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wow! This explains your absence in blogland!! Nice knittings - looking forward to seeing the rest.

Marie Alton said...

Merry Christmas MA!
Thanks ... yes it did keep me rather busy! Someof them have sold already ... but have a few more done since the first bunch...may get them added in soon!
Hugs ... Marie

Blog Archive